At Forkpro Australia, we deliver high quality industrial equipment and workplace training to a large cross section of business clients from small business to large multi nationals.
We are an ASQA accredited Registered Training Organisation that delivers nationally recognised training as well as various types of safety training courses. We also offer consulting services in the field.
We are also a leading provider of these services within our niche training market.
Forkpro Australia Pty Ltd’s head office is located in Helensburgh, NSW, Australia. We employ 6 staff and source expertise from a number of other contractors. A large percentage of these staff and contractors are local to the 2508 region. The Helensburgh office does not currently house training – only administrative services. All training is conducted on clients site throughout Australia.
You can find out more about us by reading through our Website
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the RTO Administrator is responsible for day to day office duties including:
Arrange routine travel bookings and itineraries, make appointments, provide general advice and information on the organisation’s products and services (via email and telephone. You will be supporting the effective daily functioning and compliance of the RTO in delivering exceptional outcomes to students and other stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for a number of key tasks relating to RTO training operations within Forkpro Australia and you will work closely with the team to improve efficiencies within the business.
As this is a small team it is important to understand that coverage of other roles may be required during staff leave.
There will also be the opportunity to learn compliance of the Forkpro Australia Registered Training Organisation (RTO), certification and qualification programs, for building and maintaining quality systems, as well as managing product compliance to with applicable accreditation programs.
The role requires significant time working alone so a high degree of motivation will be required. Some of the interaction with management will be via Skype and phone.
Client and staff co-ordination:
- Take bookings for courses and manage staff availability in accordance with client requirements.
- Manage staff travel requirements.
- Ensure timely return of course paperwork.
- Arrange course materials and send to trainers so as to reach the destination in time for course commencement.
- Attend management and other meetings and record minutes.
RTO Administration and Records Management:
- Manage administration including; uploading new and upgraded courses, setting up new certificates and qualifications, USI acceptance testing, troubleshooting issues with the RTO Data support team and email templates.
- Course version control and management of the share drive and printer
- Deal with complex enquiries from students and employers relating to learning pathways and outcomes.
- RTO Compliance and Reporting:
Manage the collection, analysis and reporting of client and trainer feedback including complaints.
- Provide assistance to the Compliance Manager to ensure compliance with internal and external quality system requirements.
- Co-ordinate the RTO's reporting, tracking and submission requirements for ASQA and NCVER including; Quality Indicator Reporting, AVETMISS data requirements and other reporting requirements that may arise.
- Generate scheduled completion reports for external bodies ensuring training records are accurately managed and ensuring team members follow records management requirements.
- Update RTO documentation to support the compliance with the VET Quality Framework.
Coordination of Assessments and Certificates:
- Management issuance and and tracking of in-class, on-line and post-course assessments, ensuring compliant turnaround times in the marking of assessments and issuing of certificates.
- Liaise with customers regarding the issuance and reissuance of certificates.
- Experience in assisting with and coordinating the administrative processes.
- Sound understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills in order to build effective partnerships and working relationships.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer services skills.
- Ability to initiate & coordinate multiple projects within set guidelines.
- Experience working within a small team environment where support in many different roles may be required.
- Very strong working knowledge (advanced) of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Access and Publisher also desirable but not critical.
- Working knowledge of Survey Monkey and Skype.
- General working knowledge of database systems.
- This position starts at Level 2 under the Clerks—Private Sector Award 2010
- Permanent part time.
- It is currently 6 hours per day Monday – Thursday. 9:00am – 4:00pm (1 hour lunch break).
- It is a critical criterion of this position that the successful candidate can work during school holiday times.
- It is currently based in Forkpro Australia’s Helensburgh office however the position may require travel to other locations for meetings etc.
- Flexibility in working days and times would also be desirable.
- There will be an initial 12 week trial period will apply.